Return n Exchanges
We want to make sure you're nothing short of Extremely Satisfied
We get it - buying a mattress is a big deal. You’re going to be sleeping on it for years, so you want to make sure you’ve made the right choice. And, even with the best of information, you need to actually sleep on the thing for a few nights to make sure it really checks out.
That's exactly what our 90 Day Trial is all about. You get to give it a go in the comfort of your own home, for (you've guessed it) 90 days to make sure you're completely satisfied with your purchase.
We’re obviously confident that you’re going love it but if it turns out not to be the one for you, contact us and we’ll help you arrange to donate it to charity. You then get to exchange it for a different SLEEP365 mattress or get a full refund. Easy as that.
We even offer a 30-day trial period for our accessories (pillows and pillow protectors, sheets, mattress pads and comforters) and mattress toppers. Beautiful products coupled with peace of mind in your purchase – everything you need to create the perfect organic sleep experience.
Want to see the small print? We hear you, we’re details people too. You can find all the information you need about requesting an exchange or return/refund below.
(Trial periods are only applicable to the original purchaser/owner of the products.)
The not-so-small print: How to request an exchange or return/refund
- In the unlikely event that your new SLEEP365 mattress is not giving you sweet dreams, you may request to exchange it for one that will suit you better. You are limited to one exchange only and there is no trial period or refund option with your replacement mattress.
- Not sure that you want to exchange? You also have the option of requesting a full refund.
- This is an important bit:
- If you want either an exchange or a refund, you must request a return authorization from SLEEP365 within 90 days of ownership.
- The law label MUST be intact on the mattress.
- We may need to see pictures of your mattress before we authorize an exchange/return – we’re not being nosey but do need to confirm that it is not damaged or in an unsanitary condition.
- The first step is to find a new home for your unwanted mattress. SLEEP365 will make every effort to help you source a suitable charity to take your unwanted mattress as a donation. This process can take up to two weeks. Once you have confirmation that the charity will accept your mattress donation, it’s on you to make the arrangements to complete this and secure a detailed receipt from the charity. As soon as we have received this donation receipt, we will provide you with a full refund. Donations must be completed and a donation receipt supplied to SLEEP365 within 30 days of connecting you with a charity.
If we can’t find a charity that will accept a donation of your mattress in a reasonable period of time, we will source a service provider to pick up and recycle or dispose of this, according to best practices and local requirements. We’ll pass the details on to you so that you can make arrangements to complete the pick up. Once we have received notice that this has happened, we’ll provide you with a full refund. Your pick up must be completed within 30 days of connecting you with a service provider.
It’s a little different for our accessories and mattress toppers - you must request a return authorization within 30 days of purchase, or delivery for online orders, for any unwanted accessories.
- If the products are new, unused and unopened (i.e. in the original packaging) they can be returned for a full refund. SLEEP365 will provide you with a pre-paid return shipping label – make sure you ship the items you wish to return within 30 days of this shipping label being sent to you!
- Accessory items that have been opened or used must be donated to charity and you will need to provide a donation receipt to SLEEP365. This must be from a legitimate 501(C)(3) organization and specify the product donated so we can verify your donation. Once we have received this, we will provide you with a full refund. Make sure that your donation is completed and that you have given us your donation receipt within 30 days of receiving your return authorization.
- There are some items that are non-refundable: foundations, bed frames, adjustable bases, furniture, custom or special-order items, closeouts or discontinued items, floor models or “as is” items.