- Mattresses: 100 Days
- Pillows: 30 Days
- Bedding: 30 Days
- Toppers: 30 Days
- Mattress Pads: 30 Days
There are some items that are non-refundable: foundations, bed frames, adjustable bases, furniture, custom or special-order items, closeouts or discontinued items, floor models or “as is” items.
Before Requesting an Exchange or Return for Your Mattress
- Customers may request an exchange or refund of your initial mattress purchase. Customer must keep their new mattress (or mattresses for multiple purchases) for a minimum of 30-days before initiating a return of an eligible mattress. Customers are limited to one exchange only, and there is no trial period or refund option with your replacement mattress. Trial periods are only applicable to the original purchaser/owner of the products.
- If you want either an exchange or a refund, you must request a return authorization from SLEEP365® within 100 days of ownership. The law label MUST be intact on the mattress.
- We may need to see photos of your mattress before we authorize an exchange/return to confirm that it is not damaged or in an unsanitary condition.
How to Process a Mattress Return
- The first step is to find a new home for your unwanted mattress. SLEEP365® will make every effort to help you source a suitable charity to take your unwanted mattress as a donation. This process can take up to two weeks.
- Once you have confirmation that the charity will accept your mattress donation, it’s on you to make the arrangements to complete this and secure a detailed receipt from the charity.
- As soon as we have received this donation receipt, we will provide you with a full refund. Donations must be completed and a donation receipt supplied to SLEEP365® within 30 days of connecting you with a charity.
- If we can’t find a charity that will accept a donation of your mattress in a reasonable period of time, we will source a service provider to pick up and recycle or dispose of this, according to best practices and local requirements. We’ll pass the details on to you so that you can make arrangements to complete the pick up.
- Once we have received notice that this has happened, we’ll provide you with a full refund. Your pick up must be completed within 30 days of connecting you with a service provider.
How to Process a Return for Pillows, Bedding, Toppers, or Mattress Pads
- You must request a return authorization within 30 days of purchase, or delivery for online orders, for any unwanted accessories.
- If the products are new, unused and unopened (i.e. in the original packaging) they can be returned for a full refund. SLEEP365® will provide you with a pre-paid return shipping label – make sure you ship the items you wish to return within 30 days of this shipping label being sent to you.
- Accessory items that have been opened or used must be donated to charity and you will need to provide a donation receipt to SLEEP365®. This must be from a legitimate 501(C)(3) organization and specify the product donated so we can verify your donation. Once we have received this, we will provide you with a full refund. Make sure that your donation is completed and that you have given us your donation receipt within 30 days of receiving your return authorization.